Adventures of a Teacher in Transition: What exactly is the difference between a assessment instrument and a unit test?
A unit test is exactly what it sounds like: a test that you give at the end of the unit of instruction, designed to test students’ knowledge of what they learned over the unit. It can be multiple choice, short answer, true false, matching, etc.
An assessment instrument can be many things. For…
5 Notes/ Hide
- 1directionertribute likes this
- theroundandthelovely reblogged this from watchallisonteach and added:
- This was featured in #Education
- watchallisonteach reblogged this from learningtoteachhighschool and added:
- learningtoteachhighschool posted this